We plan on hiring a professional and skilled Field Sales Representative to develop robust sales strategies to attract new clients and retain existing ones. A successful sales representative will be sourcing new sales opportunities and close deals to achieve quota. You will be playing a vital role in increasing the revenues by managing and negotiating with clients, qualifying prospects, generating leads and managing the sales of products/services.
If you think that you will ‘fit’ in this particular job role, apply for this position right away!
- ‘Get the Sale’ by using different customer sales techniques
- Forecast sales, generate ‘out of the box’ sale methodologies and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate client’s needs, skills and build a productive long lasting relationship
- Meet individual and your team’s sales targets
- Research particular accounts and follow or generate via sales leads
- Attend sales events, meetings, and training sessions to keep yourself abreast of the latest developments
- Provide feedback to senior management with the help of statistics
- Expand and maintain client database within the particular territory
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative
- Track record of achieving alloted sales quota
- Know-how of different sales methodologies and pipeline management
- Outstanding negotiation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and result-oriented individual